Would you like to continue your path towards being a security architect ? We have an exciting position for a client in the Wilmington DE area, with all the opportunity to grow in this exciting field. You will be joining a client team in helping plan, control and implement security for large multi-national firm.
Experience (US only) and Education
Bachelor's degree in BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Support assignments involving the execution of a series of security-related tasks in network environments.
- Install and/or troubleshoot programs within web environments.
- Document and investigate simple security incidents as directed and monitored by senior-level colleagues.
- Escalate the appropriate incident response protocol when a security incident has been identified.
- Assist in gathering security metrics and preparing reports for applicable stakeholders.
- Remain current on industry standards for security in a technology environment.
- Basic technical problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of security environments.
- Installation/troubleshooting in web-based environments.
- Basic understanding of IT security industry standards.
- Basic knowledge of IT network concepts and processes.
- Basic oral and written communication skills.
Project Management Skills
Demonstrate the aptitude and organization skills needed to plan, control and communicate effectively.
On a personal level we are looking for:
- Self directed people who want to learn and develop.
- Responsibility is key.
- No "lone rangers". We succeed and fail as a team.
What we offer is:
- Challenge and responsibility.
- Generous pay, depending on experience.
- Lots of paid time off.
- A fun collegial working environment with some of the best people you could hope to meet.
To apply (please take note):
- Please send your resume to [email protected].
- Please include a brief paragraph on why you are perfect for the job(and yes, we're testing you here).
- We require your salary expectations (feel free to tell us what you are currently earning, or a range. This is only to make sure we are in the same ballpark).
We will respond to every serious applicant. Thank you and we look forward to meeting.