WE ARE HIRING!!!
We are currently looking for talented people around the Wilmington, DE area.
Click on the links below for more information on these open positions:
Symbiosys invests a significant amount of time and training in people. Everything we do is related to people - their interfaces with technology, systems, and other people. It makes sense then how hard we work to establish ourselves as an example to our customers. Our commitment to "our" people doesn't start when you accept an offer with the company, or end if you move on, but it is a commitment to treat everyone we interact with in such a way as they want to repeat the experience.
“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
― Maya Angelou
What kind of people are we looking for? People who thrive in our company typically exhibit the following characteristics:
- They are focused dedicated professionals to whom success is its own reward.
What does that mean? In a nutshell they are goal orientated. In their professional and personal lives, they seek to set achievable goals and strive to achieve them.
- They tend to have strong personalities, want to share in their success, and also feel a sense of responsibility to encourage others to succeed.
- They are self-motivated.
We are disinclined to micro-manage anyone and finding people who can add value with minimal supervision is very important to us.
- They take their work seriously, but themselves less seriously.
Having a sense of humour is not a pre-requisite, but it certainly helps
What do we offer our people ?
- You get paid for every hour you work. This way we respect your time.
- We offer a generous set of benefits.
- We invest in every staff member with training, mentorship, and career guidance.
- A large degree of professional freedom.
(We refer to this as treating our people like adults.)
We care about who you are, how you relate to others and the results you generate.